Q. My tooth cap fell out. How to refix it?

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

Can you please help me to fix the tooth cap at home. I have a small kid, so I am not able to go to the hospital that too in this pandemic situation I do not want to take risks. Please tell me a fixer name to fix the cap.

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

Dentistry Endodontist
#

The fixer we use to place a cap is not available commercially. And even placing the cap in correct way is also a challenge otherwise it might get accidentally dislodged and swallowed. So, kindly avoid any such complication for now.

Kindly keep the cap safely and eat without the cap. It would be much safer for now.

Avoid hard foods, sticky or sweet food. Brush gently twice. Use Betadine mouthwash, and gargle in lukewarm water twice or thrice a day. Visit your local dentist when it is quite safe outside and get it placed.

|