Q. Is it advisable to give Cylip P, A to Z syrup and Hemsi syrup to 18 months old baby?

Dr. Sajeev Kumar

My daughter is 18 months old and the doctor prescribed her Cylip P, A to Z syrup and Hemsi syrup. Is the prescription correct? I am a bit worried.

Dr. Sajeev Kumar

Child Health Paediatrics
#

Cylip P 1.5 mg/55 mg drop is a combination of two medicines: Cyproheptadine and Tricholine citrate which revives appetite. Cyproheptadine is an appetite stimulant and Hemsi is a hematinic which is used to increase blood hemoglobin. The A to Z is Multivitamins and your daughter can be given all these. Take care and update.

| 

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Does Buspirone have any sexual side effects?

Query: Hi doctor, I was prescribed Fluvoxamine 100 mg a day for my ego-dystonic homosexuality, major depression and OCD. Also, I am on Oxcarbazepine 300 mg twice a day for my laugh without any reason continuously for a long period of time. Now, I started using Buspirone 5 mg for sexual side effects. I did...  Read Full »

My hemoglobin levels are high. Do I need to worry?

Query: Hello doctor,My hemoglobin is 17.3, and total RBC is 6.32. The homocysteine is at 45.3. Is it normal or do I need to worry?  Read Full »

Can I take tablet Decdan and Practin for weight gain?

Query: Hello doctor, Can I take tablet Decdan and Practin for weight gain?  Read Full »