Dairy Products

What foods encourage the growth of good oral flora?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 32 years old, and I want to boost my oral microbiome. Please suggest me some foods to increase good bacteria in the mouth.  Read Full »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for the query. There are both good and bad bacteria in the oral cavity. So it becomes essential to stimulate good ones and eradicate bad ones. It depends on the food we take: The foods which encourage the growth of good flora in the mouth are: 1) Dairy produ...  Read Full »

How to stay active during night shift while feeling sleepy and lazy?

Query: Hi doctor, I work in night shift. What can I take to be alive and energetic at night during work? I feel sleepy, and I am slow during my work. Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Suneetha B S

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you are working in the night, you might be losing out the necessary sleep. So you are unable to focus entirely during work. It is essential for an adult human being to get seven to eight hours of quality sleep every day. Once you finish your job in the morning, tr...  Read Full »