Q. I want to get my dark circles removed permanently. Please help.

Dr. Sornakumar L

I have dark spot under my eyes from the past 2 years. I want to to remove them permanently, does this is possible and if yes then the method of removing it

Dr. Sornakumar L

Dermatology Venereology
# hi
r u atopic
did ur mom have dark circles
post ur pic

dark circle is different
dark spot may be freckles or Dpn or skin tag .
post pic to help u

| 
No sir my mother does not have any dark circles , I am attaching my photo with it ,it will help you to cure

Dr. Sornakumar L

Dermatology Venereology
#

hi,

dark circle because of ur hollowness in that area. try with melalumin under eye gel or avarta undereye gel for 2 months in the night. available in reputed medical shop. it take time next step is peels. but best is undereye fillers. fillers can be expensive and last for 1yr. white lesions below eye may be colloid milia or syringoma which can be removed with radiofrequency by any dermatologist

| 
Sir does this procedure removes dark spots permanently

Dr. Sornakumar L

Dermatology Venereology
#

dark circle can be reduced to good extent and not permanent. milia or syringoma can be removed.but chance of recurrence always I can't clearly see whether u have milia or syringoma

| 

Sir I searched the internet for both Milia and siren goma but I didn't find any symptom of both diseases

Dr. Sornakumar L

Dermatology Venereology
#

ok

then for dark circle patiently use the creams for 2 months if not satisfied then move to procedures lik peels ,eye cell treatment and last fillers it's long term process

| 
Sir Any home remedies?

Dr. Sornakumar L

Dermatology Venereology
#

no. don't try anything from the internet. it all produce irritation and either worsen or affect eye. it's all highly unprofessional and non scientific

| 
Procedure and time to use the product

Dr. Sornakumar L

Dermatology Venereology
# first use any one of the products .
just application during night time and wash in the morning

|