Q. I am tired, not able to sleep, and lack interest. What to do?

Dr. Ujjal Kanti Ray
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 07, 2020 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2020

Fatigue, sometimes not able to sleep due to numbness in back head and hands while sleeping. Lack of interest. I have this problem since one months, even after taking 9 no b12 injection and medication.

#

I think you are too much stressed. Anxiety is one of the reason where all these medicine do not work. Attached file could not be opened. its regarding package. If you want you may contact me

| 
Sorry, here I attached bunch of reports. Whole day tiredness.

Even I feel tired while doing minor work
# Hi
I hv read all reports.
ECG is normal
Urine report shows little high pus cell count
You had low B12
others are normal
I give oral B12 tab and treatment for urine infection.
Before that pl tell about your acidity or stomach problem if any?
Your nature of job and worries or anxiety if any.
Pl tell me frankly. It will help me to assess you.

I will give oral tab ... read as such

| 
I feel whole day tiredness, whole day computer job, daily up down 100km in day in car. No worries. Only worry about health

Feel tired even when standing.

Mbson sl in morning, rejunex cd3 in afternoon and 1500mgc methylcobalamin tablet in night. Before took pregalin Sr 75mg at night for pain but due to swing mood I stopped. Then increase my whole body tiredness.

Some gas problem
# You are taking excessive dose of Mythylcobal , both the drugs contain Methylecobalamine.
I am a doctor of double of yore age. I tell you you are a normal person with minimal problem . Just follow me what I am saying and you will be absolutely fine.
1. Physical exercise whenever you get time. Get down from car and walk a distance
2. Move away from computer intermittently and walk around a while
3. Tab Norflox 400 .. 1 tab twice daily after food for 7 days
4. Tab Pan D .. 1 tab once daily in empty stomach
5. Tab Alzolam 0.25mg ..1 tab at bedtime for 7 days. Please don't skip it. To drive away anxiety factor
6. Tab Methycobal 1500 mcg .. 1 tab after lunch.

Do one blood test for Lipid Profile

Be confidant and you will be fine. Maintain your regular food habit

| 
Thank you sir
# read as .. double of your age

| 
I need prescription for alzolam. Please provide it. I can not download here
# ok.. i will after some .. i am driving now

| 
Is there any substitute tablets?
#

I will send you prescription with generic name .. pl wait

| 

Since yesterday afternoon I feel normal. Most of medical store don't have it.

# sustitute is Trika 0.25

| 

Thank you doctor

#

Welcome.

| 
Here i attached full body report
# I saw all reports and everything normal eccept Blood Uric acid which is borderline high. No medicine is required right now. Get it tested after 1 month.
You may stop Methycobal
rest continue as I told you. Hope you are fine and confidant .

| 
As per report it indicate prediabetic condition with 5.7%
# Your blood sugar is normal and HbA1c even below 6 indicates non diabetic or diabetes under control. Normally this test is done to assess the status of treatment of diabetes . It was not at all required for you.

|