Q. What can be done for pain in neck, hand, and weakness due to degenerative changes?

I am diagnosed with the degenerative changes in the cervical and many more things. I am attaching the MRI report also. Symptoms include pain in neck, shoulder, hand, weakness, dizziness. I cannot sleep properly, cannot sit for a long time. I have also consulted with some doctor but no result. I have got relief when I am taking medicine, otherwise, it goes worse. Please see what the problem is and please clear it.