Q. What can be done for pain in neck, hand, and weakness due to degenerative changes?

Answered by Dr. Gerry Mike and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Degenerative Disc Disease or Muscle Strain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am diagnosed with the degenerative changes in the cervical and many more things. I am attaching the MRI report also. Symptoms include pain in neck, shoulder, hand, weakness, dizziness. I cannot sleep properly, cannot sit for a long time. I have also consulted with some doctor but no result. I have got relief when I am taking medicine, otherwise, it goes worse. Please see what the problem is and please clear it.