Q. I am two days late after I took Plan B. Is this normal?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Delayed Period or Emergency Contraceptive Pill? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I track my cycles. About five days after I was supposed to be finished ovulating, I had unprotected sex and took Plan-B the day after. I got my period when expected, but it only lasted four days (usually it lasts seven). Now my next period was supposed to come but I am two days late. Is this normal?