Q. No periods since two months. What should I do?

Dr. Gowrimeena
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 11, 2018

Dear doctor,

I had intercourse with my husband last month, after my regular periods. My last period date was 9th August and it is two months now. Till now, I did not get my periods. Suggest me what should I do.

Dr. Gowrimeena

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

The first step is to check for pregnancy. If the pregnancy test is negative then, we can give you tablets to induce periods.

Also, we need to check your thyroid and prolactin hormone levels andscan abdomen to find out the reason for delayed periods.

In case the pregnancy test is positive, please meet a gynecologist and follow them.

Please do not hesitate to ask further queries to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|