Q. I am 30 years old female with normal HSG report. What is the chance of pregnancy?

Answered by
Dr. Deepti Kurmi
and medically reviewed by Dr. Hemalatha
Published on Oct 23, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 24, 2019

Hello doctor,

I am a 30 years old female, trying to get pregnant. I have done the HSG test, and the tubes are normal and not blocked.

Dr. Deepti Kurmi

Obstetrics And Gynaecology


Welcome to icliniq.com.

I have seen your reports, and they seem to be normal. (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

I would suggest doing proper ovulation monitoring for one month, starting from the 9-10th day to 16-17th day, until the egg gets ruptured and plan accordingly. Also, do semen analysis for your partner.

If your periods are normal, try conceiving this way at least for three cycles. Followed by IUI (Intrauterine Insemination).

Thank you doctor,

Does my uterus appear normal?

Dr. Deepti Kurmi

Obstetrics And Gynaecology


Welcome back to icliniq.com.

Your uterus seems to be normal.

Also Read Answers From:

Related Questions & Answers

Why are dual marker tests and other tests done during pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 12 weeks pregnant. My age is 38. My doctor prescribed dual marker test. My PAPP-A report is 1.88 mIU/ml, while FB-hCG is 28.2 ng/ml. NT is 0.90 mm (.65 MoM). Biochem risk +NT is 1:4730, age risk 1:189, trisomy 13/18 + NT is < 1:10000. I am worried about my reports, whether it ...  Read Full »

Trying to get pregnant and not on very high libido. Kindly advice.

Query: Hello doctor, Trying to get pregnant from last one year. All the tests for both of us are fine. The only problem is we are not very high on libido.  Read Full »



Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.
Enter Your Health Query
You can upload files and images in the next step.



Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.