Q. I am 30 years old female with normal HSG report. What is the chance of pregnancy?

Dr. Deepti Kurmi
and medically reviewed by Dr. Hemalatha
Published on Oct 23, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 24, 2019

I am a 30 years old female, trying to get pregnant. I have done the HSG test, and the tubes are normal and not blocked.

Dr. Deepti Kurmi

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I have seen your reports, and they seem to be normal. (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

I would suggest doing proper ovulation monitoring for one month, starting from the 9-10th day to 16-17th day, until the egg gets ruptured and plan accordingly. Also, do semen analysis for your partner.

If your periods are normal, try conceiving this way at least for three cycles. Followed by IUI (Intrauterine Insemination).

Does my uterus appear normal?

Dr. Deepti Kurmi

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Your uterus seems to be normal.

Why are dual marker tests and other tests done during pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 12 weeks pregnant. My age is 38. My doctor prescribed dual marker test. My PAPP-A report is 1.88 mIU/ml, while FB-hCG is 28.2 ng/ml. NT is 0.90 mm (.65 MoM). Biochem risk +NT is 1:4730, age risk 1:189, trisomy 13/18 + NT is < 1:10000. I am worried about my reports, whether it ...  Read Full »

Trying to get pregnant and not on very high libido. Kindly advice.

Query: Hello doctor, Trying to get pregnant from last one year. All the tests for both of us are fine. The only problem is we are not very high on libido.  Read Full »