Q. I am 33 weeks pregnant and suffering from dental abscess. Kindly help.

Answered by Dr. Naveen Thomas and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Dental Abscess or Dental Treatment During Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a dental abscess, and I am 33 weeks pregnant. It is so painful that I cannot eat, sleep, drink, or do anything. My dentist cannot do anything about it until next month. I was wondering if the emergency room can do something about it.