Q. I am not willing to wear regular dental braces. Is there any other option?

Dr. Asma Parveen

I am 23 years old. I have a baby tooth. My mother also had a baby tooth when she was 19 years old. My doctor advises me to remove the baby tooth. I am not willing to have braces. Is there any option for me to have Invisalign or braces that cannot be seen or do I need to use regular braces?

#

Dentistry has a lot of development over these years, and there are a lot of options available. First of all, to get your braces, you need to extract your baby tooth. Apart from metallic braces, there are other types of braces also. For example, ceramic braces, it is a tooth-colored material. There are lingual braces too. It is placed on the inner surface of the tooth, and it is not visible from outside.

|