Q. Can I use a two-year-old dental floss?

Dr. Dhanya Mary Sam

I visited a dentist nearly two years ago, and I was suggested to use dental floss. I tried using it for a week and then did not continue. Now I have tooth sensitivity and occasional pain. So I am thinking of using dental floss regularly as suggested by the dentist before. But I need to know, can I use the dental floss I purchased nearly two years back?

#

Tooth sensitivity and pain are different entities. So in which tooth do you have pain? The treatment is different for both, so can you please specify? Flossing can be done, but to be done correctly and to answer your query about whether your old floss can be used, I recommend you buy a new one and change them when it gets worn off.

|