Q. I have not brushed as regularly as you should. How to stop tooth from hurting?

I am 18 years old and due to many personal reasons, I have not brushed my teeth regularly as you should, I might have brushed 10 times in the last two years. I cannot see a dentist due to my situation but I want to change my life now that I am older. My top left molar hurts a little when I apply pressure, and same with a few others, I am going to start brushing three times a day but is there any way I can stop my tooth pain? There are no visible holes or anything, and no food stuck in or near them, my gums bleed a bit when I brush. So, I know something is wrong with them, but I need help. Please do not judge me.