Q. I have not brushed as regularly as you should. How to stop tooth from hurting?

Dr. Purva Jingar

I am 18 years old and due to many personal reasons, I have not brushed my teeth regularly as you should, I might have brushed 10 times in the last two years. I cannot see a dentist due to my situation but I want to change my life now that I am older. My top left molar hurts a little when I apply pressure, and same with a few others, I am going to start brushing three times a day but is there any way I can stop my tooth pain? There are no visible holes or anything, and no food stuck in or near them, my gums bleed a bit when I brush. So, I know something is wrong with them, but I need help. Please do not judge me.

#

We will not judge. It is alright. You can still have your teeth in good condition but you have to keep brushing twice every day. Just follow this.

1. Take Amoxicillin or Augmentin 500 mg tablet twice a day after meal for three days.
  2. Take one multivitamin tablet every day after meal for seven days.
  3. If it pains, take Ibuprofen but not every time.
  4. Use soft bristled toothbrush.
  5. Maintain oral hygiene properly and use mouthwash after brushing twice a day.
  6. Brush in the morning while you wake up.
  7. Brush at night just before sleep and do not eat anything after that.
  8. Use dental floss to clean between teeth.
  9. Eat healthy and non-sticky food.
  10. When your teeth stop bleeding then use medium bristled toothbrush.
  11. Visit a dentist and ask for cleaning teeth to get everything better.

Wish you good health and happiness. Keep me updated with the improvements.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|