Q. I have pain in my eyes and a bad taste in my mouth. Please help.

Dr. Md Rajja
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 19, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jul 16, 2020

Hi...i am having pain in my eyes it's like some kind of stretch.. Secondly the taste of my mouth is very irritating and i am not having any urge to eat anything...I thinking my body is heating but i am not having any fever

#

Good Evening The most common reasons for a bad taste in your mouth have to do with dental hygiene. Not flossing and brushing regularly can cause gingivitis, which can cause a bad taste in your mouth. Dental problems, such as infections, abscesses, and even wisdom teeth coming in, can also cause a bad taste. Not flossing and brushing regularly can cause gingivitis Dental problems, such as infections, abscesses, and even wisdom teeth coming in, can also cause a bad taste. bad breath bleeding, red, or swollen gums sensitive teeth loose teetH Dry mouth Dry moutH, sometimes called xerostomia, happens when your salivary glands don’t produce enough saliva. This can cause a dry, sticky feeling inside your mouth. respiratory system include: congestion earache sore throaT Hepatitis HepatitiS B and c... is a viral infection of the liver. One of its early symptoms is a bitter taste in your mouth. Rx Tab Etoricoxib 120 mg 1 Tab po od 10 days Tab loratidine 10 mg 1 Tab po tds 10 days Eye droup ciprofloxacin 2 Droup per eye tds 10 days

|