Q. How can I fix my gum bleeding problem?

Dr. Purva Jingar

How to fix the blood leak in gums or gum bleeding? I am facing this problem for the last two years. I tried two times brushing but no improvement till now. Anyone help me.

#

Gum bleeding is a common problem faced by many people. Mainly it is due to improper tooth brushing, bad oral health, food lodgement, and poor gum health. All you can do is visit a dentist soon and get it checked properly. After the checking, go for cleaning of teeth. It is not a costly process. After cleaning just maintain your oral health. Brush twice every day, once in morning and then in the night just before sleep. Use dental floss or interdental toothbrush according to your teeth alignment. If your teeth are aligned well and no zigzag pattern is there then use dental floss. Eat fibrous food more, avoid sweet food and sticky food. Rinse mouth after every meal or every drink you take. Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, etc.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|