Q. How can I fix my gum bleeding problem?

Dr. Purva Jingar
Published on Sep 12, 2018

How to fix the blood leak in gums or gum bleeding? I am facing this problem for the last two years. I tried two times brushing but no improvement till now. Anyone help me.

#

Gum bleeding is a common problem faced by many people. Mainly it is due to improper tooth brushing, bad oral health, food lodgement, and poor gum health. All you can do is visit a dentist soon and get it checked properly. After the checking, go for cleaning of teeth. It is not a costly process. After cleaning just maintain your oral health. Brush twice every day, once in morning and then in the night just before sleep. Use dental floss or interdental toothbrush according to your teeth alignment. If your teeth are aligned well and no zigzag pattern is there then use dental floss. Eat fibrous food more, avoid sweet food and sticky food. Rinse mouth after every meal or every drink you take. Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, etc.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

| 

Why is my tooth root exposed?

Query: Hello doctor, My two front bottom teeth are wearing away from the inside (from below upwards). They will soon have the roots exposed and then I will surely lose them. Is there anything I can do to slow down the process? Brushing now seems to accelerate it with chunks coming out!! I have not been to ...  Read Full »

Can I use whitening toothpaste for the yellow stains in my teeth?

Query: Hello doctor, I have yellow stains in my teeth. I feel very bad before others. This problem has been there since childhood. I have attached the pictures of my stained teeth. Please advise.  Read Full »

What to do for swollen and bleeding gums?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a cut in the gum after having some food. Later, I gargled with Listerine and it worsens the condition with swelling. I am having bleeding gums while brushing. I am 35 years old and I am diabetic. Please do the needful.  Read Full »