Q. I always feel like third person is ordering me. Kindly advise.

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Depression or Psychosis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering from depression. It has been four years. I am always demotivated. I was average student but then I became a failure. I cannot concentrate on studies. I feel like god is talking to me and orders me certain things which I must do. I always feel like third person is ordering me and I get tired answering them. I feel like I have become a small child of second grade.