Q. Which cosmetic procedure will make my face more symmetrical?

Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 27, 2017 and last reviewed on: Mar 31, 2021

I am seeking to make my face more symmetrical. I am already considering a nose job. What other procedures could help? I have attached two photos of mine. One is the real photo of the left side, and the other one is the mirror image of the right side of my face.

#

• As far as I could see the face looks great. However, if you are looking for the nose job or other surgical procedures, then my suggestion is to go for a non-surgical procedure first.
  • You can get a non-surgical procedure such as a dermal filler for both face and nose to tweak the areas you consider asymmetrical to visualise how it will look on you for some time.
  • After the filler dissolves over few months, you can go ahead with surgical correction such as nose job or maybe a fat injection for the face.

For further information consult a plastic surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/plastic-surgeon

|