Q. Which cosmetic procedure will make my face more symmetrical?

Answered by Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.


Do you have a question on Dermal Fillers or Correction Of Face Structure? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Hello doctor,

I am seeking to make my face more symmetrical. I am already considering a nose job. What other procedures could help? I have attached two photos of mine. One is the real photo of the left side, and the other one is the mirror image of the right side of my face.

Related Questions:
Dr.Abhishek Vijayakumar
What foods to avoid during ear problem?
What could be the reason for constant dull pain in head and neck?

Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetology, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic


Welcome to icliniq.com.

  • As far as I could see the face looks great. However, if you are looking for the nose job or other surgical procedures, then my suggestion is to go for a non-surgical procedure first.
  • You can get a non-surgical procedure such as a dermal filler for both face and nose to tweak the areas you consider asymmetrical to visualise how it will look on you for some time.
  • After the filler dissolves over few months, you can go ahead with surgical correction such as nose job or maybe a fat injection for the face.

For further information consult a plastic surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/plastic-surgeon

Ask your health query to a doctor online?
Ask a Doctor Online »
* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Related Questions & Answers

My lower jaw sits a little backwards. Can this be corrected?
Query: Hello doctor, I have some problems with my dental structure. The one that I feel as a major issue is that my lower jaw sits a little backwards from where it should rest. It is resulting in giving me a double chin and makes me look awkward. Kindly suggest how this can be corrected. Thank you.  Read Full »
Dr. Naveen Thomas

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to see a picture for finding a complete treatment plan. Some type of cases can be corrected by using braces or orthodontic treatment, but some require a surgical procedure to correct them. Revert back with the photos to a dentist online --> https:...  Read Full »

Ask your health query to a doctor online?
Ask a Doctor Online »
* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Most Viewed

When should I change my toothbrush?
Hello doctor, How can I take care of toothbrush health? How often to change toothbrush heads or disposable toothbrushes ...Read more »
Is it advisable to exclusively pump breast milk?
Hello doctor, Why more mothers are choosing to exclusively pump their breast milk? How does it work for them? Kindly exp ...Read more »
Vaginal Discharge - Types | Signs | Symptoms | Diagnosis | Treatment | Prevention
Vaginal discharge is a physiological phenomenon and some form of discharge is considered as absolutely normal. But there ...Read more »