Q. Which cosmetic procedure will make my face more symmetrical?

Answered by Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Dermal Fillers or Correction Of Face Structure? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am seeking to make my face more symmetrical. I am already considering a nose job. What other procedures could help? I have attached two photos of mine. One is the real photo of the left side, and the other one is the mirror image of the right side of my face.