Q. Which cosmetic procedure will make my face more symmetrical?

Dr. Vikram
Published on Jan 27, 2017

I am seeking to make my face more symmetrical. I am already considering a nose job. What other procedures could help? I have attached two photos of mine. One is the real photo of the left side, and the other one is the mirror image of the right side of my face.

Dr. Vikram

Cosmetology Hair Transplant Surgeon Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic
#

• As far as I could see the face looks great. However, if you are looking for the nose job or other surgical procedures, then my suggestion is to go for a non-surgical procedure first.
  • You can get a non-surgical procedure such as a dermal filler for both face and nose to tweak the areas you consider asymmetrical to visualise how it will look on you for some time.
  • After the filler dissolves over few months, you can go ahead with surgical correction such as nose job or maybe a fat injection for the face.

For further information consult a plastic surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/plastic-surgeon

My lower jaw sits a little backwards. Can this be corrected?

Query: Hello doctor, I have some problems with my dental structure. The one that I feel as a major issue is that my lower jaw sits a little backwards from where it should rest. It is resulting in giving me a double chin and makes me look awkward. Kindly suggest how this can be corrected. Thank you.  Read Full »

Ask a Plastic Surgeon Now