Q. Which cosmetic procedure will make my face more symmetrical?

I am seeking to make my face more symmetrical. I am already considering a nose job. What other procedures could help? I have attached two photos of mine. One is the real photo of the left side, and the other one is the mirror image of the right side of my face.

Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
MBBS., MS (GEN.SURG)., M.CH (PLASTIC SURG)., MRCS (EDIN)., PGDIP(AES.SURG) UK
Cosmetology, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic

• As far as I could see the face looks great. However, if you are looking for the nose job or other surgical procedures, then my suggestion is to go for a non-surgical procedure first.
  • You can get a non-surgical procedure such as a dermal filler for both face and nose to tweak the areas you consider asymmetrical to visualise how it will look on you for some time.
  • After the filler dissolves over few months, you can go ahead with surgical correction such as nose job or maybe a fat injection for the face.

For further information consult a plastic surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/plastic-surgeon

My lower jaw sits a little backwards. Can this be corrected?
Query: Hello doctor, I have some problems with my dental structure. The one that I feel as a major issue is that my lower jaw sits a little backwards from where it should rest. It is resulting in giving me a double chin and makes me look awkward. Kindly suggest how this can be corrected. Thank you.  Read Full »
Dr. Naveen Thomas
Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to see a picture for finding a complete treatment plan. Some type of cases can be corrected by using braces or orthodontic treatment, but some require a surgical procedure to correct them. Revert back with the photos to a dentist online --> https:...  Read Full »

There is midline space in my upper front teeth.What will be the treatment for this?
Query: Hello doctor, My upper and lower jaw teeth are misaligned. There is 8mm of midline space in the upper front teeth. What will be the probable treatment for this?  Read Full »
Dr. Naveen Thomas
Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It would have been better if you had mentioned your age. If you have 8mm of midline diastema (space between the teeth), you usually require orthodontic braces for correction of the spacing. Such treatment goes on for around 1 year or so. Sometimes we may also need to d...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for constant dull pain in head and neck?
Query: Hi doctor, I have been getting a sudden radiating pain like a wave from the back of the head up to the forehead. It is worse on right side and radiates to left side. It comes suddenly and is dull, but about 7/10 in pain scale. It goes away almost as fast as it starts. It happens multiple times a day...  Read Full »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your complaint, physical structure of the body and workstation type, you are having a very sedentary lifestyle. I think there might be ergonomically raised causes for your symptoms. Long hours of sitting at your job might have put a lot of pressure over your ...  Read Full »

Can scar reopening after surgery cause urinary problem in hypospadias patient?
My problem is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Kindly help.
Is there any harm to 3 months old baby due to a mobile tower?