Q. Why does diabetes cause rapid weight loss?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I am 39 years old. I have sudden weight loss. So I tested my sugar level one week back. It was 352 mg/dL after the meal, HbA1c value is 12 %, mean glucose level is 306 mg/dL. My doctor prescribed me tablet Gliptagreat (Vildagliptin and Metformin) 50 mg twice daily before meal. My grandmother and father are diabetic patients. I have attached my lab results. Am I diabetic?

#

I can understand your concern from the report attached (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity). Follow these steps;

1. Do yoga and pranayam regularly along with medications.

2. Go for walks regularly.

3. Avoid white sugar.

4. Consume fruits rich in vitamin, minerals and fibres.

5. Along with your regular medicine eat capsule Amree plus (herbs), two capsules twice daily for six weeks.

Recheck your sugar level next week and send your reports.

|