Q. What is the treatment for LV diastolic dysfunction?

Dr. Ganesh P Sapkal

What is LV diastolic dysfunction grade 1? Doctor suggested stress echo cardiography. And conclusion includes this line. I can show you reports. What is the treatment for this. Any medicines?

#

There are various causes of LV diastolic dysfunction like advanced age, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity.

It has stages 1 to 4. In your case, it is grade 1, that is, mild diastolic dysfunction.

Treatment for it is to treat underlying causes like hypertension, diabetes and to treat symptoms related to it like dyspnea.

The doctor has suggested stress echocardiography probably to rule out blockages in heart arteries.

Hope this helps.

For more information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|