Q. What should I do to concentrate in my studies?

I am a student. When I sit for study, I just start feeling distractions from small noises and things. Most of the time, I go to imaginations of things I want to create and sometimes, I suddenly start daydreaming about different kinds of thoughts. Sometimes, I start to remember about past sequences or people, what they think about me, etc. I am suffering from lack of concentration and focus and this is increasing continuously. What should I do to concentrate on my studies fully?

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

I can understand your concern.

• The recurrent distractibility could be occurring due to anxiety and should be evaluated. Intrusive thoughts during studying result in distraction.
  • If remembering the things related to the past and imagining things are causing distress, then that is most probably due to anxiety and need treatment.
  • Please consult a psychiatrist for evaluation of this problem and for treatment.
  • If there are no intrusive thoughts, then supplements containing Omega fatty acids, Vitamin B12 and E can be used to improve the concentration. It will help in improving focus in your case.

For further doubts consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|