Q. How to cope with exam failure?

Dr. Aditya Gupta

I failed around five times in CA final exam. My next exam is in a month time. I have not studied yet because I am so much depressed and demotivated. I am scared of failing this time also. My future is dark. Mentally, I am very much stressed which leads to the symptoms of high blood pressure. I want to study hard, but not able to do. Please help me out.

Dr. Aditya Gupta

Psychiatry Sexology
#

• Success and failure are part of life, but we should keep trying. When we are down only way is up. I know it is easier said than done but you have to keep trying, and persistence is the only key to success. Here are a few steps that can help you.
  • Do meditation daily for at least half an hour in the morning.
  • Follow a routine exercise regularly and take a balanced diet rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
  • You study in small shifts of half an hour followed by 5 minutes rest. Also, give at least one hour daily for your hobbies.
  • Share your feelings with family or close friends as sharing helps a lot.
  • Remember every problem has a solution you just need to try solving it and help is just a step away.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|