Q. How to cope with exam failure?

Dr. Aditya Gupta

I failed around five times in CA final exam. My next exam is in a month time. I have not studied yet because I am so much depressed and demotivated. I am scared of failing this time also. My future is dark. Mentally, I am very much stressed which leads to the symptoms of high blood pressure. I want to study hard, but not able to do. Please help me out.

#

• Success and failure are part of life, but we should keep trying. When we are down only way is up. I know it is easier said than done but you have to keep trying, and persistence is the only key to success. Here are a few steps that can help you.
  • Do meditation daily for at least half an hour in the morning.
  • Follow a routine exercise regularly and take a balanced diet rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
  • You study in small shifts of half an hour followed by 5 minutes rest. Also, give at least one hour daily for your hobbies.
  • Share your feelings with family or close friends as sharing helps a lot.
  • Remember every problem has a solution you just need to try solving it and help is just a step away.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

| 

My daughter is hypersensitive to insult and criticism. How to make her feel confident?

Query: Hi doctor,My daughter is 13 years old. For the medical record, she is yet to experience menarche. She is intelligent, cheerful, very creative, bubbly and incredibly empathetic child. I believe she is the best thing ever happened to us. I have a concern about her. She is very sensitive and cries at t...  Read Full »

I lack confidence in myself and cannot talk to new people. Please help me.

Query: Hello doctor, I lack confidence when I am alone. I am always confident when it comes to the public. I really get busted and also I do not know why. I cannot talk to new people or crossgender with an initiative. I even do not know why I always feel lonely like I know I do not have people to talk eve...  Read Full »

What is the right time to exercise?

Query: Hello doctor, I need an advice on what is the right time to exercise during the day? Let me tell you that currently, I can only manage to walk on the treadmill and do the cycling in the gym. So I have two options in terms of time. One, in the morning before the breakfast and the second one is in th...  Read Full »

I get twitches on my calves, shoulders, and head after getting the Novavax COVID vaccine. Please help.
Hello doctor, I got the Novavax COVID vaccine. Since I had the vaccine, I had bad arm pain. But the scary thing that ha...  Read more»
It hurts when I push above my left breast bone. Please help.
Hi doctor, I have been having some chest pain issues. When I push above my left breast bone it hurts in only one spot. ...  Read more»
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) - Causes, Symptoms, Mortality Rate, and Treatment
Bird flu or avian influenza is a viral infection that spreads among birds and can affect humans rarely. Read the article...  Read more»