Q. My dad passed away. How to make sure my mom is happy?

Dr. Rahul Narayanrao Rathod
Published on Oct 23, 2017

Hello doctor,

My dad expired one year back. My brother is elder and not interested to look after my mom. So, she stays with me. I am trying hard to make her happy, but it goes in vain. I need a suggestion on how to behave.

Dr. Rahul Narayanrao Rathod

#

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you for your dedication towards your mother. I really appreciate that you are looking after your mother.

• As you are her daughter, she is expecting that her son look after her. But, it is not possible in this case. So, she is really disappointed.
  • You should engage her in recreational activities like playing with grandchildren, meeting close relatives of the same age and involving herself in holistic activities so that she will be diverted from her problems.
  • Old age is like childhood. In such situations, we have to take care of our parents as our own children. Often, they become very aggressive. So, we need to listen to them patiently and share our unconditional love with them.

For further queries consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Kindly tell me the treatment of primary premature ejaculation.

Query: Hello doctor, Tell me the treatment of primary premature ejaculation. I am suffering from many years, facing from the beginning of sexual life. I did not consult with a doctor and did not take any medicine for this problem yet now. I have no other health or physical problems without this. No erecti...  Read Full »

embarrassing hidden in the middle

.. a brand name for a drug, kindly suggest it suitable for the patient's country(India) using a portal like drugs.com. In addition, please give the generic name of the drug as well …  Read Full »