Q. How to manage my emotion?

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki
This is a premium question & answer published on May 31, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I do not know what is happening and I do not want to talk about it with anybody. I have a constant feeling of anger, and it feels like it is my baseline emotion. When I am not angry, I am just numb. I can still experience the joy and pleasure when it is out upon me or if I make an active effort to distract myself. I get unusual angry over little situations, and I cannot control it. I have an urge to hit walls or other objects when I am upset, and I have trouble coming down from these outbursts. It has been worsening over a span of four months now. I do not know how to control it or what is going on.

#

Thank you for sharing your problem with me.

• You are 17 years old. At this age because of hormonal changes and increased testosterone levels, aggressiveness, anger outburst and easy irritability appears.
  • Try to make yourself busy with work and sport, transference your anger in some games like football, shooting, swimming amd basketball. It will help you to manage your emotions by yourself.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|