Q. I am having one eyeball misalignment and dual vision after a train travel. Kindly advise.

Dr. Rahul Vaswani
Published on Dec 03, 2018

I am 33 years old male. I traveled by train for 12 hours and came sleeping, then I developed a headache. Now, suddenly I am having one eyeball misalignment and dual vision. No other symptoms. Please help.

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
#

You are experiencing sudden squint. Please get blood pressure checked now. The double vision right now is not an emergency but if you have high BP, that has to be taken care of. If you do not have a BP instrument, kindly tell me if you have these signs. Dizziness, headache at the back of your head, slurred speech. If you have these signs, please visit an emergency ward of a hospital nearby. The eye problem can be taken care of in the morning.

What is the reason for having double vision and is it preventable?

Query: Hi doctor, I experienced double vision in a 100-mile trail run around 18 hours into the race. The double vision cleared after 20 minutes of closing my eyes in the medical tent. After a week, I saw an ophthalmologist who did a few tests and concluded that it was eye fatigue. I experienced double vis...  Read Full »

High Blood Pressure: Things You Need To Know!!

Article Overview: High blood pressure is a very common condition with serious consequences if left untreated. This article is aimed at providing basic knowledge about the causes, treatment, complications and prognosis of hypertension. Read Article

High Blood Pressure or Hypertension is a very common and serious condition which if untreated may lead to permanent and often fatal damage to various organs of the body including the heart, kidneys, brain and eyes. Hypertension means the pressure of the blood inside the blood vessels is higher than ...  Read Article

My age is 26. I have crossed eyes/squint eyes. Suggest me any solution.

Query: Hi, My age is 26 years. I have crossed eyes problem. Can it be brought back to normal by a surgery?  Read Full »