Q. Do my wife's NT scan and double marker test results show a high risk for Down's syndrome?

Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Down's Syndrome or Mental Retardation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My wife had NT scan and double marker test at 12 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy. The report is as follows, CRL is 59.2 mm, NT is 1.45 mm, free beta-hCG is 84.84 IU/L, equivalent to 2.217 MoM and PAPP-A 0.712 IU/L equivalent to 0.282 MoM. Trisomy 21 is 1: 450 1:47 and trisomy 18 is 1: 5315. I wanted to know about if the risk in the first-trimester screening window is positive.