Q. What are the adverse effects of taking Dolo, Cetirizine, and Tryptomer tablets at the same time?

Dr. Manju Jayasimha Pula Jayaram

My wife took Dolo 650 mg 10 tablets and 10 tablets of Cetirizine tablets and 10 Tryptomer 10 mg tablets at a time. Is anything serious about it? As she is not willing to come to the hospital.

Dr. Manju Jayasimha Pula Jayaram

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

It is dangerous, kindly take her to the nearest emergency care center as she has overdosed herself with the medications. It is beyond the daily allowed limit for an adult. So, there will be adverse effects, and there may be severe consequences also. She needs observation in ICU at least for 24 hours. If you can take her to the hospital immediately, she can be given stomach wash, and the medicine that is still in the stomach can be removed, but it depends on how long it has been since she has taken the drug. So, please take her to the nearest emergency center immediately as it is dangerous.

| 

Dolo 650 MG Tablet

Article Overview: Tablet Dolo 650 mg is the most common tablet used during a fever and to relieve pain. Read about its uses, dosage, side effects, drug warnings, interactions, precautions, and more. Read Article

Dr. Sneha Kannan
Pharmacologist

Overview : Dolo 650 is the most common medicine used during a fever and to relieve mild to moderate pain. This tablet effectively reduces fever and mild to moderate pain. The fever-reducing action is achieved by inhibiting the production of certain chemicals in the body and by increasing the loss o...  Read Article

Why do I have a bloody spot near the back of my throat?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been having some issues with my throat from the past couple of months. I feel a tightness in the neck. I do not have a runny nose, but I have post-nasal drip and lots of phlegm or mucus in the mornings. I feel like I need to clear my throat a lot. The symptoms seemed to go away fo...  Read Full »

Ask a General Practitioner Now