Q. What are the adverse effects of taking Dolo, Cetirizine, and Tryptomer tablets at the same time?

Dr. Manju Jayasimha P J
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Aug 14, 2019

My wife took Dolo 650 mg 10 tablets and 10 tablets of Cetirizine tablets and 10 Tryptomer 10 mg tablets at a time. Is anything serious about it? As she is not willing to come to the hospital.

Dr. Manju Jayasimha P J

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

It is dangerous, kindly take her to the nearest emergency care center as she has overdosed herself with the medications. It is beyond the daily allowed limit for an adult. So, there will be adverse effects, and there may be severe consequences also. She needs observation in ICU at least for 24 hours. If you can take her to the hospital immediately, she can be given stomach wash, and the medicine that is still in the stomach can be removed, but it depends on how long it has been since she has taken the drug. So, please take her to the nearest emergency center immediately as it is dangerous.

Dolo 650 MG Tablet

Article Overview: Dolo 650 is the most common medicine used during a fever and to relieve mild to moderate pain. Because of the tablets ability to reduce fever and pain, it is called an antipyretic and analgesic agent. The antipyretic action is achieved by inhibiting the production of prostaglandin and by increasing the loss of heat from the body. This tablet inhibits the signals of pain that are sent to the brain, as a result, the pain experienced by the person is reduced after taking it. Read Article

Dr. K Sneha
Pharmacologist

Overview of Dolo 650 Dolo 650 is the most common medicine used during a fever and to relieve mild to moderate pain. Because of the tablets ability to reduce fever and pain, it is called an antipyretic and analgesic agent. The antipyretic action is achieved by inhibiting the production of prostaglan...  Read Article

Why do I have a bloody spot near the back of my throat?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been having some issues with my throat from the past couple of months. I feel a tightness in the neck. I do not have a runny nose, but I have post-nasal drip and lots of phlegm or mucus in the mornings. I feel like I need to clear my throat a lot. The symptoms seemed to go away fo...  Read Full >>

Dr. Mehak Agarwal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can see inflamed and enlarged tonsils with a congested posterior pharyngeal wall (back of the throat). A post-nasal drip running for a couple of months suggests some sinonasal inflammation as...  Read Full

Ask a General Practitioner Now