Q. I accidentally got hair conditioner in my eye and feels dry. Please help.

Dr. Pooja Pandya

I got a hair conditioner in the eye. I rinsed it with water. My eyes do not feel right, it feels dry and tired. Please help.

#

Is it happening for the first time? Do you have same history in the past? Are your eyes red or painful?

Please answer these questions so that I can prescribe you drops as early as possible and you will feel better.

This has not happened before. My eyes are not red. It feels uncomfortable, watery and feels kind of puffy and burns or stings slightly.

#

As you said it is the first time, so no need to worry about it. You will be completely all right with eye drops in a few days. It is looking so because your cornea got dry that is nothing serious.

You have to use Carboxy methylcellulose eye drops for five days. One drop in both the eyes six times a day. So your eyes will get moisturized and your discomfort will be relived. Just use these eye drops and let me know after five days.

Dryness.

Dry eyes.

Do not use contact lens.

After five days.

|