Q. Kindly tell me about the lotions to be applied on the skin to become fair.

Please I need advice on which body lotion to apply on my skin. I have a little fair complexion with dry skin. But I love to lightning up more and also have soft, smooth, and silky skin.

#

For the dry skin, first of all, I suggest you rule out hypothyroidism by serum TSH estimation and free T4 estimation. If no specific cause like thyroid is present, then you can use lotion over your dry skin. You can use Nivea or Cetaphil like moisturizing lotion over your dry skin.

Usually, your skin texture will improve with any one of these lotions. If still no improvement, then you should consult a dermatologist for detailed evaluation.

|