Q. What precautions should I take for bad allergies to dust and pollen?

Dr. Abaranam Innaci

After many years of sneezing and congested nostrils, a visit to my general doctor resulted in me being tested and told that I have very bad allergies to dust, pollen and other small allergens. After many antihistamines and masks trying to solve the problem, nothing has seemed to work. I only have discomfort within my house. I am completely fine outside in all weather. Would the use of a humidifier and air purifier together help my situation?

#

It seems you have triggers in your living place. Try to identify the triggers. Here, the probable cause may be dust and pollen

Change the bed covers once in two days and clean the windows frequently.

Avoid cool foods and avoid frequent head baths.

These little things will help you lot to avoid allergies.

For more information consult a pulmonologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/pulmonologist

|