Q. What does echocardiography report indicate?

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib Siddiq

I have done the echocardiography. Can you suggest me what to do?

#

Your echocardiography report is very normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). One thing you may be thinking is what is diastolic dysfunction grade 1. DD grade 1 denotes that your left ventricle is a bit stiffer than normal. It is usually due to prolonged raised BP. Also, present in obese people without hypertension. So, control your BP if it is raised and lower your weight, reduce salt intake in the diet. Otherwise thumbs up for your echo. It is normal.

I had a lot of tension regarding my chest pain. I could not sleep and today there was a pain in the heart that happened for a few minutes. Can you help me out here?

#

Take painkillers when pain occurs. Tablet Paracetamol two tablets or tablet Ibuprofen 400 mg one tablet or tablet Diclofenac potassium 50 mg one tablet. Do not worry pain is not due to heart. It is muscular pain. Avoid lifting heavy weight for a few days, reduce own weight.

|