Q. I did not remove my make up after a party and slept off. And the very next day I got small red pimples on my face. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Face Allergy or Cosmetics Allergy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 18 years old, and I have this problem for about two weeks. I think this is because I did not remove my make up after a party and slept off. And the very next day, I got small red pimples on my face. I have this redness or spots on both sides of my cheeks. What could this be? Please give some affordable medicines or cream, but recommend me a good product.