Q. How long should my husband and I wait to try for a baby if we did cocaine?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Effect Of Cocaine In Pregnancy or Cocaine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am trying to conceive but my husband and I did cocaine a week ago. How long should my husband and I wait to safely continue to try to get pregnant? How long until it is out of our system? How long does cocaine stay in sperm? Thanks in advance.