Q. Kindly give your suggestion based on my blood report.

Dr. Prashant Valecha
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 30, 2016 and last reviewed on: Feb 10, 2020

I am having mild chest pain over the last three days. I also feel lazy and less energetic for few months. I have done routine checkup. Can you please give suggestion based on the report attached?

#

Get ECG (electrocardiogram), 2D echo and TMT test (treadmill test) to rule out any cardiac risk.

Your homocysteine levels are little high (attachment removed to protect patient identity), which may be the factor responsible for hypercoagulable state. Repeat homocysteine after a month.

Take tablet Folvite 5 mg (Folic acid) once daily.

Do regular exercise as it can control your borderline raised cholesterol.

Do overlook for any numbness in legs or breathing difficulty.

Revert back with the reports to a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|