Q. I have attached my ultrasound reports. Please advice on it.

Dr. Vivek Chail

I had an ultrasound last month, and I have attached the reports. I need your precise opinion on this case. Please interpret the report and tell me what I have to do next?

#

There is a small neck lymph node which is seen on the ultrasound scan (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It measures 10 x 4 x 10 mm and is small therefore the wait and watch policy is to be applied. It can be from an infection. Since no other lymph nodes are there hence, I will suggest close observation for the next three months.

You have high cholesterols and mildly increased total bilirubin. These need to be discussed with your treating physician and probably a diet with the restriction on fats can help. It is not clear if you had a high bilirubin level earlier.

|