Q. After menopause, endometrial thickness is 10 mm. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Purushottam Sah and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Endometrial Thickening or Endometrial Cancer? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 63 years old. It has been seven years since my menopause. My endometrial thickness is 10 mm now and the uterus is normal. Two years before, the thickness was 8.6 mm. I have no symptom such as bleeding. Please suggest any guideline for further tests.