Q. I have erection problem and feel fatigue. How to stay energetic?

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki
Published on Mar 28, 2017

I am a 39 year old male. I have a little diabetic problem. My PP sugar is 210. I have numbness in hands, fatigue, running thoughts, erection problem, indigestion, and gas formation. Now, I am on Feliz 10, Etizolam 0.5 at night and Petril beta 10 in the morning. If I stop the above medication, then I feel agitated. I do not have the interest in any activity. I feel anger and irritation more often. I also have palpitations and breathlessness problem.How to stay energetic and have good sex? Please advise me the ways to be in a fresh and joyful mood.

#

I can understand your problem.

• You are suffering from depression. I would suggest you take those medicines which do not cause erectile dysfunction.
  • I will suggest you visit a nearby psychiatrist, for a newer antidepressant such as Vilazodone or Bupropion, which are free from sexual side effects and having hight antidepressant action.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

Depression - Awareness, Self-Diagnosis, and Treatment Modalities

Article Overview: Depression is among the top five causes of morbidity in today’s world. It remains largely undiagnosed and underreported because of a lack of adequate knowledge, both among the patients as well as the physicians. It is majorly characterized by the presence of a continuous sad mood, anhedonia, and easy fatiguability along with a host of secondary symptoms, which aid in quantifying the severity of the depressive disorder. So, it is the need of the hour that awareness is raised among the masses regarding this illness that is soon poised to be the number one cause of morbidity. Read Article

Dr. Ajay Singh

Depression has been recorded in the annals of history since time immemorial, but never has it assumed so much significance as it has in today’s world. With the advent of technology today, the human society is evolving by leaps and bounds with every passing day. As the saying goes that every co...  Read Article

Can antidepressants cause low sex drive?

Query: Hi doctor, I have no sex drive whatsoever and cannot obtain an orgasm. Please help.  Read Full »

Diabetes and Eyes

Article Overview: Diabetes is one of the leading cause for permanent blindness. It is very essential for us to know to avoid the complications of diabetes. Micro-vascular complications will involve eyes, kidneys and nerves in common. But early detection and prevention will avoid permanent disability. Read Article

Dr. Pratap Vgm
Diabetologist

"EYES are the most beautiful organs created by nature which enables us to have vision. It is very important factor for individuals to be independent in their life" Diabetes is a metabolic syndrome entity which is characterized by hyperglycemia, high blood pressure and dyslipedemia. It causes variou...  Read Article