Q. I have erection problem and feel fatigue. How to stay energetic?

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 28, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 05, 2021

I am a 39 year old male. I have a little diabetic problem. My PP sugar is 210. I have numbness in hands, fatigue, running thoughts, erection problem, indigestion, and gas formation. Now, I am on Feliz 10, Etizolam 0.5 at night and Petril beta 10 in the morning. If I stop the above medication, then I feel agitated. I do not have the interest in any activity. I feel anger and irritation more often. I also have palpitations and breathlessness problem.How to stay energetic and have good sex? Please advise me the ways to be in a fresh and joyful mood.

#

I can understand your problem.

• You are suffering from depression. I would suggest you take those medicines which do not cause erectile dysfunction.
  • I will suggest you visit a nearby psychiatrist, for a newer antidepressant such as Vilazodone or Bupropion, which are free from sexual side effects and having hight antidepressant action.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|