Q. I have erection problem and feel fatigue. How to stay energetic?

Answered by Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Depression? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 39 year old male. I have a little diabetic problem. My PP sugar is 210. I have numbness in hands, fatigue, running thoughts, erection problem, indigestion, and gas formation. Now, I am on Feliz 10, Etizolam 0.5 at night and Petril beta 10 in the morning. If I stop the above medication, then I feel agitated. I do not have the interest in any activity. I feel anger and irritation more often. I also have palpitations and breathlessness problem.How to stay energetic and have good sex? Please advise me the ways to be in a fresh and joyful mood.