Q. What medicines should I use for my anxiety, migraines, and erectile dysfunction?

Dr. Md Shamim Reza

My psychologist wants me to get a prescription for Lyrica tablets for my anxiety and migraines, which I am frequently getting from stress. Also, I want to be prescribed Viagra or something similar.

#

Lyrica is a very commonly used drug for different kinds of pain and neurological problems. I am not sure why you need to use it for your stress. Please elaborate on your question. Unfortunately, I could not open the attached file. Please write your problems in detail. Then I can advise you regarding its use.

You are seeking Viagra (Sildenafil). Well, no problem. But are you sure that you need it? Viagra or similar drugs are used for erectile dysfunction. But if you have no problem with penile erection, but there is early ejaculation, it is called premature ejaculation. The drug of choice is different for these two conditions.

If you really have problems with erection, I suggest tablet Tadalafil 10 mg. It will be a better choice than Viagra. It is safer and better tolerable.

Please elaborate on your problems so that I can provide a perfect prescription for your problems.

You may be frustrated, but your query is not clear enough to provide a more specific solution. I hope you understand. Please come back with details. I will be happy to help you. Thanks.

Thank you for your reply.

I use Lyrica for treatment of my anxiety and the constant migraines I get. It is not for premature ejaculation. It is for erectile dysfunction. I am sexually active at least five days a week and find it hard to keep an erection.

#

Do you take any other drugs for your migraine or anxiety? Can you please clarify the nature of your stress and anxiety? And, for how long are you taking Lyrica? I am asking it because there are good alternatives for stress and migraine. If you can come back with details, I can try to make a treatment plan for you.

And if you have erectile dysfunction, I suggest tablet Cialis (Tadalafil) 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. It is better than Viagra.

I hope you get the answer. Thanks.

Thank you for the reply.

#

You are welcome.

|