I am a 32 year old male. My buttock always stinks badly. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
1. Excessive sebum production due to massive hair in the area.
2. Can be an issue of the external anal sphincter that causes leakage of fecal matter from anus and causes smell.
3. Can be a hygiene issue.
1. Anal sphincter tonometry and anoscopy.
2. For proper diagnostic evaluation you need a consultation from gastroenterologist surgeon who may also go for a proctoscopy if needed.
3. Management options are best decided after diagnostic tests.
1. Shave the area very well and keep dry.
2. While going restroom do not rely only on the paper towels. Rather use plenty of water to wash thoroughly every time in restroom.
3. Apply some scented roll on the area for hygiene.
Revert back after the investigations to an internal medicine physician online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician
Was this answer helpful?|
.. have proctitis like inflammation condition of the rectum. Infected piles, polyp, fissure also can present with such symptoms. So to find underlying cause I suggest you proctoscopy examination of the rectum and anal canal. According to the cause, s... Read fullKeeping Your Teeth Clean !!!
.. daily helps to remove the plaque and food particles between the teeth and helps to maintain optimal oral health .. ... Read fullI am facing premature ejaculation. How do I overcome it?
.. empathize with you. The problem of premature ejaculation is quite common and is distressing to a young man but is seldom discussed. See most of the time the problem is secondary to the anxiety attached to your expectations in the bed. It has been... Read full
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old female. My height is 5 feet and 6 inches, and I weigh 60 kg. A few days back, after dinner, I passed stools and while flushing, I found the stool to have mucous and blood. When I attempted to clean the anal region after defecating, I found all three tips of my finge... Read Full »
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Internal Medicine Physician Now