Q. How can I get rid of excessive masturbation to improve my sperm cell count?

Dr. Raveendran S. R

I am a 21-year-old male, and my sperm cells are decreased due to excess masturbation. I am very tired of all these activities, and I want to get rid of them. Most of the time, I have the urge to masturbate, and just after masturbation, I feel relaxed.

What should I do and what precautions shall I take to get rid of all this?

Thanks.

#

I can understand your concern.

Masturbation is normal in 95% of males. It is another way of being sexually active without a partner. It is a good practice, as it helps to calm your mind and release happy and stress-busting enzymes. It will not harm your penis if you do it two to three times a week. More than that can cause tiredness, loss of concentration, and a sense of infertility.

Ways to reduce masturbation are as follows;

1) Sex education.

2) Physical exercises.

3) Sleep adjustment.

4) Quality of sleep.

5) Healthy and balanced diet.

6) Programming for leisure time.

7) Development of spirituality.

8) Take a cold bath.

For tiredness, I suggest you use capsule Astymin Forte (Biotin, Calcium pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Folic acid, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-lysine, L-valine, Methionine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Thiamine mononitrate, Tyrothricin, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E) once daily in the morning and tablet Shelcal (Calcium and Vitamin D3) once daily after dinner for 30 days.

| 
1 out of 1 likes