Q. Which eye drop is preservative-free along with contact lens?

Dr. Asif Manzoor

I am a regular user of contact lens. Currently, I am facing a little discomfort due to dryness. Earlier I was using Soft Drop for my eyes, but recently a doctor told me not to use it with contact lenses as it contains preservatives which can spoil the contacts. I would like to request you to suggest me a preservative-free eye drop which I can use with a contact lens at the earliest. Also, I work in computers for 10 to 12 hours.

#

Preservative-free eyedrop is good if someone is having problems with preservatives. You can use Systane Ultra, Refresh Tears, Tears Naturale Free, etc. They are available across the counter in most countries. They are available in single-use small vials.

|