Q. Which is best between SMILE and Contoura Vision?

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Agarwal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Eye Surgery or Laser Eye Surgery? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have to get a spectacles removal surgery but because of a thin cornea, I cannot have LASIK. So, the doctor suggested SMILE. But now I have read some disadvantages of SMILE. There is one more called Contoura Vision which is considered to be the best. Can you please guide me that with a thin cornea, what should I opt? SMILE or Contoura Vision? I do not want ICL.