Q. I have fatty liver and taking medicines. When will I get cured?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Fatty Liver or Vitamin C? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering with fatty liver grade 2. My age is 28 years and weight is 72 kg. I am taking a medicine called Heptagon for the last two months which was given by my local doctor. I just want to know how much day it will take to cure my disease? And also any advice for me for fast recovery?