Q. I wish to have a curvy, feminine body without affecting my performance. Kindly help.

Dr. Sandeep Dawre

I am a male, looking to have a curvy, feminine body without impacting my performance. I am curious about what options are available to me. Hormones seem either not to work, or work but significantly reduce a man's genitals and ability to function. And padded clothing only works for dressing up, and you still know it is not real. Please advice.

#

You want to have a curvy body. There are lots of procedure to get it.

1. Liposuction.

2. Abdominoplasty.

3. Liposuction and abdominoplasty.

4. Body contouring surgeries.

It depends on what you want. Every surgery has its pros and cons. You may require multiple surgeries. You need to understand them. Get in touch with a plastic surgeon and discuss with him in details.

Thank you for your help doctor.

Why do I have puffy nipples after liposuction?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old male. I had liposuction a year before for gynecomastia. I have been in perfect shape for a while. I have gained a bit of weight recently and noticed the development of puffy nipples. This is bothering me very much. I need some guidance. Please help.  Read Full »

What can be done for sagged skin in lower abdomen?

Query: Hello doctor,I have sagged skin in lower abs. Please help.  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»

Ask a Plastic Surgeon Now