Q. I wish to have a curvy, feminine body without affecting my performance. Kindly help.

Dr. Sandeep Dawre
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Oct 04, 2019

I am a male, looking to have a curvy, feminine body without impacting my performance. I am curious about what options are available to me. Hormones seem either not to work, or work but significantly reduce a man's genitals and ability to function. And padded clothing only works for dressing up, and you still know it is not real. Please advice.

Dr. Sandeep Dawre

Cosmetology General Surgery Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic
#

You want to have a curvy body. There are lots of procedure to get it.

1. Liposuction.

2. Abdominoplasty.

3. Liposuction and abdominoplasty.

4. Body contouring surgeries.

It depends on what you want. Every surgery has its pros and cons. You may require multiple surgeries. You need to understand them. Get in touch with a plastic surgeon and discuss with him in details.

Thank you for your help doctor.

Dr. Sandeep Dawre

What to do for puffy nipples after liposuction?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old male. I had liposuction a year before for gynecomastia. I have been in perfect shape for a while. I have gained a bit of weight recently and noticed the development of puffy nipples. This is bothering me very much. I need some guidance. Please help.  Read Full »

What can be done for sagged skin in lower abdomen?

Query: Hello doctor,I have sagged skin in lower abs. Please help.  Read Full »

Ask a Plastic Surgeon Now