Q. I wish to have a curvy, feminine body without affecting my performance. Kindly help.

Answered by
Dr. Sandeep Dawre
and medically reviewed by Dr.Nithila A
Published on Oct 04, 2019

Hello doctor,

I am a male, looking to have a curvy, feminine body without impacting my performance. I am curious about what options are available to me. Hormones seem either not to work, or work but significantly reduce a man's genitals and ability to function. And padded clothing only works for dressing up, and you still know it is not real. Please advice.

Dr. Sandeep Dawre

Cosmetology General Surgery Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic


Welcome to icliniq.com.

You want to have a curvy body. There are lots of procedure to get it.

1. Liposuction.

2. Abdominoplasty.

3. Liposuction and abdominoplasty.

4. Body contouring surgeries.

It depends on what you want. Every surgery has its pros and cons. You may require multiple surgeries. You need to understand them. Get in touch with a plastic surgeon and discuss with him in details.

Was this answer helpful?


Thank you doctor,

Thank you for your help doctor.

Dr. Sandeep Dawre

Cosmetology General Surgery Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic
Ask a QueryAsk a Query Consult by PhoneConsult by Phone Video ChatVideo Chat
Also Read Answers From:

Comprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Related Questions & Answers

What to do for puffy nipples after liposuction?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old male. I had liposuction a year before for gynecomastia. I have been in perfect shape for a while. I have gained a bit of weight recently and noticed the development of puffy nipples. This is bothering me very much. I need some guidance. Please help.  Read Full »

What can be done for sagged skin in lower abdomen?

Query: Hello doctor,I have sagged skin in lower abs. Please help.  Read Full »



Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a Plastic Surgeon Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.
Enter Your Health Query
You can upload files and images in the next step.



Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.