Q. I have fever with rashes spreading in my body. Please help.

Dr. Veerabhadrudu Kuncham

I am an 18-year-old 155 lb 5'5" female that has a fever of 101°, chills, chest pain, congestion, coughing, and rashes spreading to every part of my body.

#

By the symptoms you have stated, you probably have a viral infection. Take bed rest, plenty of oral fluids, symptomatic treatment (Paracetamol or antitussives, decongestants, analgesics, moisturizer cream, etc.,) according to your local availability. If not decreasing with these measures or any serious problem arises, you can immediately consult nearby health center for further treatment.

|