Q. Would viral infection affect the lymphocyte and neutrophil values?

I had a viral infection last week. Is it normal to have increased lymphocyte levels of 52 % and decreased neutrophil levels of 35 % after having a viral infection? It got healed within a week. I was fine when I did my blood test. My RBC and WBC are considered to be normal. As I have anemia, my platelet levels are high. I am worried. Also how long should I need to wait for rechecking my blood test? When would these levels of lymphocytes and neutrophils be recovered? Would urinary infections also affect them?