Q. Is my daughter's fever a symptom of dengue or swine flu?

Answered by Dr. Kumar Ashutosh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Viral Fever or Cetirizine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My 3 year old daughter has a fever for the past three days, and we are giving her Paracetamol. Since yesterday she has running nose and cough. I gave her Crocin twice in the morning three hours back, but her fever is 101.8. Should I give her Meftal P? Is there a possibility of dengue or swine flu? I am scared.