Q. I have itchy pimples on the surface of my scrotum. What can it be?

Answered by Dr. Gopinath and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Folliculitis or Itching Near Scrotum? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have itchy pimples on the surface of my scrotum.  What can it be?

I am a 29 year old male. I am having pimples on the surface of the scrotum since last 7 years. Sometimes there is itching and irritation. My father also have the same problem, but still not taken any treatment. A sample picture is attached here with this query for your reference. Could you please help to solve the same.