Q. My 18 month old eats very less. Should I give him an appetite booster?

Answered by Dr. Simy Mathew and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Food For Baby or Baby Normal Behavior? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My 18 month old son is very choosy and eats very less. He eats everything one day and almost nothing another day. I am worried about his health. He frequently gets cold and congestion too. What can I do? Can I give him any appetite booster? What is the best food for him?