Q. Is there any treatment for frequent urination in ayurveda?

Answered by Dr. Alka and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Frequent Urination or Sleep Disturbances? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is there any treatment for frequent urination in ayurveda?

My sister is 20 years old. She does not feel bladder emptying and she was diagnosed to have a weak bladder. She has frequent urination problem and undergoing allopathy treatment for the past one year. Still, there is no significant improvement. Is there any treatment for frequent urination in ayurveda?