Q. How can I tighten my loose vagina?

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 14, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 05, 2020

I have a loose vagina and I am 20 years old, female and I am sexually active. I used to have sex always with toys so it became loose. Please help me. I need to tighten my vagina again. Once I used Everteen vaginal tightening gel for a month and I stopped its use as I was afraid of its use.

#

The Everteen vaginal gel is an herbal product used for the same purpose but the efficacy of this is not well established. This may help some but not all. Kegel exercise are a good option for you. You can do this exercise daily and will see good results.

As of now stop using toys or atleast stop bigger toys so that the benefits of Kegel exercise are maintained. If the hymen is torn then there is a procedure called hymenoplasty, which can restore the hymen. This is a surgical procedure.

For more information consult a psychologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I am doing my Kegel exercises but though I need some fast action to tight my vagina. So, now I have searched Hashmi product Vagotite. They are telling me that this will give me complete results. So can I use that?

#

I doubt that this will give the benefit as they claim about this drug, as no major study was undertaken. It might give you some benefits. I would recommend that you consult a gynecologist in person and get yourself physical examination done and ask about the looseness of your vagina. As it might be possible that, on examination, everything might be normal or a little loose that does not affect your sexual or married life.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|