iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersSexologyvaginal tighteningHow Can I Tighten My Loose Vagina?

How can I tighten my loose vagina?

How can I tighten my loose vagina?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At July 14, 2018
Reviewed AtJanuary 25, 2023

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I have a loose vagina and I am 20 years old, female and I am sexually active. I used to have sex always with toys so it became loose. Please help me. I need to tighten my vagina again. Once I used Everteen vaginal tightening gel for a month and I stopped its use as I was afraid of its use.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

The Everteen vaginal gel is an herbal product used for the same purpose but the efficacy of this is not well established. This may help some but not all. Kegel exercise are a good option for you. You can do this exercise daily and will see good results.

As of now stop using toys or atleast stop bigger toys so that the benefits of Kegel exercise are maintained. If the hymen is torn then there is a procedure called hymenoplasty, which can restore the hymen. This is a surgical procedure.

For more information consult a psychologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Patient's Query

Thank you doctor,

I am doing my Kegel exercises but though I need some fast action to tight my vagina. So, now I have searched Hashmi product Vagotite. They are telling me that this will give me complete results. So can I use that?


Welcome back to icliniq.com.

I doubt that this will give the benefit as they claim about this drug, as no major study was undertaken. It might give you some benefits. I would recommend that you consult a gynecologist in person and get yourself physical examination done and ask about the looseness of your vagina. As it might be possible that, on examination, everything might be normal or a little loose that does not affect your sexual or married life.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba


Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy